I find it fascinating when people, especially Cooks & Chefs, spend a terrific amount of time on how to perfect a dish. Whether it is at a fine dining restaurant like The French Laundry, or the guy at home wants to create a one bite masterpiece for game day.
In this weeks show:
- How to cook the best soft boiled eggs ever and never fail.
- Using a brine to enhance your manly hunks of meat.
- ABC unveils The Taste
- This week I am happy to have Mikey Plannett join me on the show to talk about wine.
- 1 gallon water
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 T mixed peppercorns cracked
- 1 T hot sauce or more to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small stock pot.
- Bring the brine to a simmer. Stir occasionally
- Completely chill.
- Add selected meat and place in refrigerator.
- Brine meat from 4 to 12 hours.
What cooking techniques do you want to know about? Call me at 850-Food-USA to be on an upcoming show!
Another great episode of Killer Food to learn about wine.